Paper Craft Prototype
For the paper craft project I decided to replicate
the Nintendo 64 logo because I think it has a really interesting shape to it
where the “N” shapes repeat and intertwine. As a kid my brothers and I went to
our friends house every day before school and we would all head down to their basement
where only the light of the TV screen illuminated the room. Each and every day
we would play Mario Party laughing and shouting with our friends in the early morning
and it's something I'll never forget. I also remember how sometimes on the
weekend it would be a special occasion where we would go to the movie store and
rent a game for the weekend. Playing games like Super Smash bros and 007 Golden
Eye. These are some really fond memories from my childhood and the other reason
why I chose to recreate the logo for the Nintendo 64.

I split "N" shape into half sections so that I could copy the same piece several times and then connect them together like puzzle pieces to build the complete model.


Comments
Post a Comment